PDI Purple Top Equivalent Wipe
MBS MedTech Germicidal Disposable Wipes are a pre-moistened non-woven durable wipe containing a quaternary/alcohol based solution. Recommended for use in hospitals and other critical care areas where the control of the hazards of cross-contamination between treated surfaces is required. Designed to be compatible with hard nonporous surfaces and equipment made of stainless steel, plastic, Formica® laminate, glass and more. Some organisms are removed from the surface by thoroughly wiping the surface with the wipe. Most remaining organisms are killed within two (2) minutes by exposure to the liquid in the wipe.
CASE – 12 Canisters of 160 6″ x 6.75″ Germicidal Disposable Wipes
2 Minute Contact Time
EPA “N” List Reg Number “96706-1” – Designed to be compatible with hard nonporous surfaces and equipment made of stainless steel, plastic, Formica® laminate, glass and more.
- 55.00% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 0.25% n-Alkyl (68% C 12 , 32% C 14 dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
- 0.25% n-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C 16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides
- 44.50% Deionized Water
Each cloth is saturated with 5,000 parts per million of active quaternary ammonium chlorides.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Active Ingredients:
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Alkyl C12-18 Dimethyl benzyl Ammonium chloride
- Alkyl C12-18 Dimethyl Ethyl benzyl Ammonium
- Container Type: Canister
- Dimensions: 6 X 6-3/4 Inch
- Dispensing Method: Manual Pull
- Form Scent: Wipe
- Sterility: Alcohol Scent
- Type: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Germicidal
- Volume: Disposable – 160 Count
- Application: Chloride Surface Disinfectant